Make a Donation
As a non-profit organization, we rely on the generosity of our supporters to help us continue our mission. Your generous contributions help us bring creative choreography and music to the stage, support our tour production needs, and help us buy and maintain the beautiful costumes and instruments that our performers use in their performances.
The Tamburitzans appreciate all our donors and contributors. Every financial and in-kind donation is important to The Tamburitzans and our future.
- a $2,000 donation ensures The Tamburitzans can rent space for a performance during our tour.
- a $1,000 donation will fund a single day of Tamburitzans pre-season production camp.
- a $600 donation will help fund the production of a costume for the show.
- a $300 donation funds the purchase of a new instrument to fill the room with beautiful music.
- a $150 donation will help fund the cost of a Tamburitzans rehearsal or new instrument strings.
Join the Circle of Friends
The Tamburitzans monthly giving club. This incredible community is composed of generous, passionate, and engaging people - like you - from around the world. Joining our Circle of Friends is easy, affordable and convenient for everyone. Check out our flexible Membership Levels benefits!
Create your own named-endowment scholarship
The Tamburitzans have a wonderful community of supporters from alumni, to family-members of performers and lovers of folk arts who want to support our students. Many of these supporters have created their own named-endowed scholarship fund.
Remember the Tamburitzans in your estate planning
Ensure that the traditions continue for the next generation by bequeathing directly to the Tamburitzans or in other planned giving.
The Tamburitzans are registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Contributions to the Tamburitzans are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.